Collaboration between Karolinska Institutet and Mayo Clinic deepened at the end of 2011 when a formal comprehensive agreement was signed. The agreement expanded the collaboration to include innovation and administration, in addition to research and education. Since then, special project and travel grants have been advertised to further the collaboration.
Now, the individuals set to receive funding 2019 have been announced. The steering committee for the KI-Mayo Clinic partnership were the deciding body.
Recipients of the Mayo Clinic - KI Travel Awards
- Dr. Joshua Baruth (M), Dr. Martin Schalling (KI), Dr. Jonas Eberhardt (KI)
- Ms. Carrie Bowler, Mr. Bobbi Pritt (M), Mr. Sulaf Abd Own (KI)
- Dr. Andreas Lundqvist (KI), Dr. Junmei Cairns (M)
- Dr. Doo-Sup Choi, Mr. Lee Peyton (M), Dr. Sophie Erhardt, Mr. Maximillian Tufvesson Alm (KI)
- Dr. Mai Lan Ho (M), Dr. Sven Bolte(KI)
- Dr. Vanessa Kronzer (M), Dr. Marie Holmqvist (KI)
- Dr. David Linden (M), Dr. Ulrika Marklund (KI)
- Dr. Michael Traynor (M), Dr. Jenny Löfgren, Dr. Joy Roy (KI)
- Dr. Gabriel Martinez-Galvez, Dr. Miguel Pareja-Cajiao (M), Dr. Gunnar Nilsson (KI)
- Dr. Cynthia McCollough (M), Dr. Anders Persson, Mr. Martin Sandstedt (KI)
- Mr. Jon Zurn (M), Dr. Cecilia Martinsson Björdahl (KI)