February 18, 2020

New study coordinator – Evelyn Redtree

By Kristina Nunez

Evelyn Redtree, M.S. is the new research study coordinator in the CT CIC. Evelyn is originally from Rockford, Illinois; she has lived for some long periods of her life in Denver, Tucson and Iowa City. She earned bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Speech and Hearing Sciences as a ‘mature’ student at the University of Arizona. She subsequently provided direct patient care as a clinical audiologist for a decade, before branching off into research study coordination and medical editorial projects, including being a medical-journal editorial assistant and self-taught web site manager. Prior to joining the CT CIC team, Evelyn was most recently at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, writing and editing manuscripts, posters and abstracts; writing and managing a lysosomal disease research website; coordinating three lysosomal disease research studies; and handling all the travel arrangements for lysosomal disease research participants who traveled to her research team from all over North America. Evelyn said, “I am striving to learn everything I need in order to succeed in the CT CIC. I appreciate all the kind and patient help I have been receiving from the CT CIC team!”

Tags: Uncategorized

I am away and will return the morning of January 3, 2022. My email will not be monitored in my absence, but I will respond upon returning. Thank you.

--_000_ba451a1810dc467e86c4ad22c7dbc004MN2PR19MB4125namprd19pr_
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am away and will return the morning of January 3, 2022.  My email will not be monitored in my absence, but I will respond upon returning. Thank
you.

--_000_ba451a1810dc467e86c4ad22c7dbc004MN2PR19MB4125namprd19pr_--

REPLY

Hi! Your sometimes hard to find !
I am looking for someone to help me publish
Wana help ? lease rely ether way
Sincerely Frederick

REPLY
Please sign in or register to post a reply.
Contact Us · Privacy Policy